Using Microsoft PowerPoint templates can be a real time saver when you need to create stylish presentations quickly. If you do decide to use a template, you have several options open to you:
- create your new presentation based on an existing PowerPoint template
- create a new PowerPoint template and use that
- use some professionally designed templates (see below)
Professionally Designed PowerPoint Templates
There are some really stunning PowerPoint templates available. I’ve done some research and listed the better ones here:
- Presentation Pro – they have a selection of over 10,000 templates, 5,000 graphics, 3,000 icons. Their best seller is the 3 in 1 complete PowerPoint Design Package.
- Teacher Resources – Creative Projects Using Templates for Microsoft Office.
- Powered Templates – high quality PowerPoint templates and PowerPoint backgrounds for your presentations.
- Powerplugs for PowerPoint – energize PowerPoint with stunning 3D transition effects, cool Flash animations, sophisticated 3D charts, TV-style animated 3D titles, beautiful templates, inspiring photos and more!
- ProPoint Graphics – custom PowerPoint templates.
- Presenter Media – PowerPoint templates, 3D animations and ClipArt for presenters and creative professionals.
- Pete’s PowerPoint Station – tons of PowerPoint templates in a wide variety of categories.
- Presentation Load – a very stylish collection of templates.
- Free PowerPoint templates – tons of free PowerPoint templates and backgrounds to download.